Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room…with ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® Active Noise-Canceling Headphones. These lightweight, compact headphones effectively reduce distracting background noise by 90% while offering the superior audio quality that has made Audio-Technica a worldwide leader in electro-acoustic technology.
Ideal for use with MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems, ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® closed-back headphones deliver clear, high-resolution sound, with impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. Their earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and extremely high 109dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The headphones also work when the noise-canceling function is turned off, and operate in passive mode without batteries. Noise-canceling electronics are fully integrated in each earpiece, with no need for external modules.
- ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint® noise-canceling headphones feature ANC circuitry that effectively reduces environmental noise by 90%
- Lightweight, compact, fold-flat design is ideal for travel
- Ideal for use with Apple® iPod®, iPhone and iPod touch® portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems for impactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Comfortable earcups with generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics—no external modules needed
- Fold-flat design with included 3.5 mm mini-plugs, a full-size ¼" adapter, a specialized airline adapter for connecting to in-flight entertainment systems, and a handy carrying case
Type: Active noise-canceling
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
QuietPoint® Active Noise Reduction: Up to 20 dB
Sensitivity: 109 dB
Impedance: 300 ohms
Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
Battery: AAA (alkaline)
Battery Life: Up to 40 hours, typical (alkaline)
Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz), without cable & battery
Cables: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with 3.5 mm (⅛") stereo mini-plugs, Detachable 1.0 m (3.3') with 3.5 mm (⅛") stereo mini-plugs; Connector Input: 3.5 mm (⅛")
Accessories Included: 6.3 mm (¼") stereo adapter, airline adapter, AAA battery, carrying case with attached accessory pouch
*Specifications are measured with headphones in active mode.